Wednesday, May 24, 2023

At A Glance

Once again I have a variety of pictures that need to be shared but only a glance not a full blown blog. Enjoy the craziness we call everyday life.


Fire Pit
Dave decided to give this hunk of medal in the backyard another chance
to work.  He studied, watched YouTube for ideas, and bought his supplies.

BAM!!
Does he still have eyebrows?
It works and adds another feature to the backyard.

First day of her internship
at Washington Family Vet Clinic.
I'm so excited for her to explore her future profession.

WOW!!
Too much hair is falling on our stairs.
I bought a carpet rake & squeegee for tall windows.
It work as planned. A little more work than I had planned for.


Love Reganne's nails
Hand painted with cool designs.
Each one features a different fish.
I love her imagination. Can't wait for the next design.

Ryder made the swim poster 
to advertise picture sales.

Not ready for this!!
Ordering cap, gown, and tassles.
Graduation is still 2 quarters away.

Never a dull moment at our house. I am afraid to see what's next.

No comments: