Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Just A Glance

At the craziness at our house.  I thought for sure things would slow down over here instead it has picked up. There is only time for glance at a few things that are keeping us busy.

Sunday baking
Homemade granola and hot fudge
Both are really yummy.

Parents meeting 
for new high school Career Technology High School
Opening Fall of 2023
Ryder told me about the meeting this morning
Oh, and Mom, I have already submitted my application.

Fruit Pizza
Makeup work for Reganne in Foods 1
Looks can be deceiving.... it tasted awful.

High school swim meet
Guess who was Starter?
I was asked to help out and Ryder wasn't there to give his opinion.
It wasn't that bad.

More Sunday baking
Muddy Buddies and Granola again.
Hopefully, these make it for a couple of days.

It's time to start prepping for Thanksgiving.  We also need to prep for Christmas decorating. I had better eat all my fruits & veggies to survive the next week. 

No comments: