Sunday, March 5, 2023

Craziness Is Just Starting

You wake up on November 1st with a sugar hangover plus the knowledge that the holiday season has been kickstarted. Those two things together makes me want to climb back into bed and sleep to January. Here's to the start of the craziness that is becoming all to normal around here.

Why Oh Why?
Do I keep finding Ryder's socks everywhere I turn?
To make this even crazier it is usually only one sock.
Then he complains that he can't find any clean ones.  I must be losing them in the wash.
Any suggestions?

Ironman Thank You Party
I have never attended one before since I have always volunteered by myself.
Dave wasn't to sure about going. Complaining that it would be weird to just show up.
Ticket for entry was the volunteer bright green shirt.
I begged, bribed, and finally gave up.
He finally relented and we showed up.


Dixie Center 
All opened up with so many tables.
Plus swag for everyone.

A whole lot of good food.
So much food in fact there were multiple stations setup around the room.
We ate way to much.
The Ironman Organization was so generous. We will definitely be back next year.

 We definitely needed to enjoy the quiet time this week.  There will be no more quiet weekends until February as high school swim is starting and short course club season is in full swing. Time to buckle up for the exhausting ride. Chlorine will be my perfume so don't get too close.

No comments: