Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Christmas Adventures

Dave loves to drive around town checking out all the Christmas lights.  We drive through many neighborhoods checking each one out. We were going to expand our exploring a bit to Cedar City.  The bonus points are going to be SNOW!! Everyone piled into the Hummer and we were off.

I refused to be the navigator this trip.
I took the very back seat and let Ruston take mine.

Maybe a little more snow than planned.
The city lights were great.

This one came along for the ride.
She got carsick and promptly threw up
all over everyone.
My coat will never be the same.

The lights were awesome with all the snow falling. However, the same snow made for an adventure heading towards home. Maybe we should have stayed closer to home. I know we need the water but I hate driving in the snow. You can't predict what other drivers will do as they pass by.

No comments: