Sunday, September 4, 2022

Life Change

A whole lot of changes were in progress in May.  June the changes were completed!!


June 3rd I officially retired from SkyWest after 22 years.  

It became clear to me that I needed a change.  I updated or rewrote my resume for some possibilities in IT.  As a challenge to myself I decided to submit it to one other job posting outside of what I was currently doing.  

I received a job offer from Balance of Nature.  However, it became apparent that my future was already set with SkyWest.   After a really rough month of trying to decide what I should do.  A whole lot of prayers, fasting, and asking opinions of everyone around me.  The peace & calm I felt about the change pushed me forward to something new.

Monday, June 6th came bright and early.  I started at Balance of Nature in the Issue Authority Department as the Project Manager.  Not so fast... I need to first complete a 2 week training for all new hires. I had jumped into a new company, new job, and a new culture.  I had literally jumped into the fire and I was excited for the unknown.

Smoothie Bar
Each morning there a smoothies available for everyone.
I have never had a green smoothie before.  This one was yummy!

Training Schedule
Also, time to start learning new things and ideas.
Learning about the company was also a must.
The best part of training was making new friends with my class and instructors.

More updates in the future as I learn about this opportunity that was given to me.  How will our family survive the summer with me having zero time off?  Come along for the ride and enjoy the adventure of this new direction and life changes.

No comments: