Wednesday, September 21, 2022

It's Alive!!!

Have you ever been sitting watching tv and all of a sudden the iRobot Rumba starts peeping, chirping, and whirling.  Followed by Indy running and jumping on Dave for protection.  Indy & Piper had been chasing each other around the room and she jumped on the vacuum which started the activation mode.  It was time to sit back and watch the show that was just getting started.

It wasn't me!!

I'm looking for a small dog to torment.


There she is.
Which one is going to pounce first?

Look who is in charge now!!

Wait a minute you were just
in front of me.

I will be brave
and
show it who is boss.

It was a fun 5 minute show I returned it to the docking station.  Funny thing now is that Indy stays far way from where it is docked.  We are easily entertained around here.

No comments: