Sunday, August 21, 2022

May Snap Shots

I am really behind in this blog.  Let's time travel back to May and checkout the craziness that was the beginning of summer.

Seriously dragging 
I never drink energy drinks and usually save the loaded soda for afternoon.
This morning I was dragging and Rylee was making a Dutch Bros run.
She brought this back for me to try.
WOW!! it tasted better than I thought.
It helped with the dragging for use.

Rustin brought home a new toy.
Just overnight, but everyone had fun taking a ride in it.
A definite perk with his job.

Love those eyes!!
Very expressive but most of all 
showing off her long lashes.

Taking a ride for a treat.
Ended up at Sconic with a quick visit with Reganne.
Loved surprising her.

End of the year sign.
Proud of Ryder making & keeping a 4.0
for the whole school year.
Challenge given to maintain the GPA until he graduates.

May was crazy for sure.  Bring on the summer adventures...

No comments: