Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Quarantine Togetherness

Dave headed back to work on Monday after receiving his negative results.  Rylee was attending class online like usual.  However, one major problem Ryder, Reganne, and I were also home not much peace and quiet to study.  Ryder had been begging for online school and was eager to start.  That was until he discovered that all his friends were in school and couldn't hang out virtually.  This also meant no swim and no friends hanging out.  It was going to be a long week.

My office buddy
I am still working from home but now I have company.
Ryder brings his computer in to do his school work.  Then next comes
the trombone to run through his songs for the concert.
The dogs also come in to hang out.

We made it!!!
I am officially free!!!
Just in time to get ready for Thanksgiving.
It was good to get out but I still felt guilty that it hadn't been worse.

Now comes the test
My taste & smell are slowly coming back.
What better way to test them than for something sweet & sour.
YES!! I can taste them.

This week of Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for.  Grateful that nobody else caught this from me.  That I didn't get a whole lot worse.  Once again remembering the prophets message to us to be grateful for the blessings in our lives.  

No comments: