Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Summer Small Town Adventures....Beaver

It's Saturday again and we are off to another small town to find a new adventure.  We are headed north on I-15 to beat the heat.  Let's stop and check out the Creamery in Beaver.  We have driven by this for years without stopping but they have a new building calling our names.

Wow!! This looks nice.
Not a lot of cars in the parking lot.

There were crowds inside.
We came prepared with our masks.

This made me laugh.
It is a great way to get everyone to
stop, read, and think about
what we are doing while waiting in line.

YUMMY!!!
Mac & Cheese with chicken, spinach, and tomatoes.
2 meals out of this one bowl.

Ryder had Mac & Cheese
with bacon.
Dave had a mystery sandwich that wasn't on the
menu...Turkey with Pesto.
All was yummy with left overs to take home and share.  We were too full for ice cream maybe next time.  Ryder begged for cheese curds to take home.  Dave of course agreed with him.  I have never been brave enough to eat one until today.  Way to salty for me.  I needed more coke to drink.

Sunday afternoon naps.
Everyone was exhausted after a busy week.
Due to heat outside there are no baking pictures this week.  I can barely stand to cook dinner.  It is supposed to get hotter this next week so I had better make a menu or we will be spending a lot to go out and eat.

No comments: