Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Tuacahn Choir Festival

CVE Choir has been busy working on new songs for the Spring Sing for the elementary schools in the district.  Our school didn't attend last year due to issues out of their control.  Ryder willing gave choir another shot this year in hopes that they would be able to attend.  

The announcement came that the choir would be going this year.  He was a little concerned on what he would miss in class for the day since he would be the only one going.  

The kids had a great time spending the day singing, exploring Tuacahn's secrets, and spending time outside.   

It was now time for the evening performance.  The weather was very temperamental or rather usual for spring in Southern Utah.  I brought a jacket & blanket just in case.

Crazy kids running
and trying to find their spots.

Thank goodness they stood up.
I now can watch them.

I missed getting a program on my way in.
Thank you to the lady in front of me
for sharing hers.

They sounded really good.
I loved watching all the choirs.  The kids were all having fun and singing their hearts out.  We had our arranged meeting spot.  I got to the spot and he promptly asks me what took me so long to get there?  He can be so serious about crazy things.  He then proceeded to give me driving instructions to get out of the parking lot.  I can hardly wait until he can drive me and I harass him.

Choir is now over for the school year.  He is glad to be finished and looks forward to trying band next year.

No comments: