Tuesday, March 12, 2019

CVE Choir Concert

I am not sure how the end of the 2nd trimester happened already.  It has and with it comes a choir concert and SEP's for all the kids.  This time wasn't a surprise the director and helpers sent home notes and emails with dates and times.  I was prepared. 

We even arrived early enough to get a aisle seat.  Thank goodness since the family in front of me were all tall.  I had to stretch to get any pictures.

Great group

Waiting to start...

This looks like trouble getting
ready to start.
They all settled down and put on a good show.  I love the actions and all the songs they having been working on.  Most of all I love their smiles.  

After their performance I was reminded that there is only 1 1/2 months left of choir.  How did this happen??

No comments: