Sunday, March 17, 2019

2nd Time...

How much do you love me?  Means to me Mom can I do something scary.  Reganne has asked over the couple of years if she could get her ears pierced again?  The answer was always after soccer season.  When soccer ended I thought those plans had been forgotten.   Surprise!!! she remembered and really started begging.  More begging until we finally agreed that she could do it but had to take extra care not to let them get infected like last time.

Tuesday night the mall is empty except for the crazy girls with me.

Getting ready

Done!!!
Love that smile!!
That means success.

Silly girls!!

Support Group
They all had fun shopping for earrings and giving their opinions on what looks good.  Ended the night with a stop at Swig for a drink.  I am glad that they came along to cheer and to give moral support.

No comments: