Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Star Wars Christmas Party

It's time for my department's Christmas Party and once again we are headed to the movies.  We missed opening night of Star Wars but went on the 2nd day.  We were all excited to see this one for sure.

We love character photos.
Ryder wasn't so sure though.

20 Selfies
With or Without 3D Glasses?

I love both.
However, 20 pictures of them poising was a few
to many.
Will the show ever start?


Glasses, popcorn, and drinks
We are ready to get the show on the road!!!
It was a good show.  Maybe a little long and drawn out in parts.  Or is it that I am getting older and the movies are getting longer.  Either way when my butt and legs go to sleep from sitting to long it's time for the movie to be done.  Everyone had a different opinion of this one.  My new favorite character is the little furry penguins.  They will give the little bears a run on who is cuter.

No comments: