Sunday, January 14, 2018

Friendlies Soccer Tournament

Reganne's team was ready for another fun filled weekend of soccer.  They were participating in the Friendlies Tournament @ Little Valley.  This could be a fun one to play on our home turf and only minutes from home.  However, the we are hoping for nice weather.  Our first game was at 7:30 which means playing under the bright lights against the 05 Liverpool Team.   

Schedule
Friendlies Greeting
Our coaches splitting up
due to they coach both teams.

Reganne playing Right Wing again

Game Face
and full game mode
We won the first game with 3 to 2.  The girls played hard and had fun playing against these girls.  It was also really cold.  I was given the suggestion of bringing a sleeping bag for warmth.  Ryder laughed at me and told me that I looked real funny.  He refused to use the one I brought for him.  One hour later I was still toasty warm and glad for the helpful hint.  Ryder however was pretty frozen and ready to go home.

Time to head home and get rested up for tomorrow's 2 games.

No comments: