Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Birthday To Us...


One year older and wiser tooooo.... I don't feel much wiser just more tired.  Julie & I were ready to celebrate with some relaxation and good food.  First up was dinner at Poncho & Lefty's.  I finally found my perfect meal beef enchiladas with green sauce.  So yummy and feeling but what was next was amazing.  I am not talking about the crazy sombreros that I refused to wear citing what critters could be hiding in there.  You can tell I lost the fight but what they brought with it was awesome I soon forgot about the critters.  Fried Ice Cream with caramel sauce toooo die for.  I ate the whole thing with Ryder's help of course.

Saturday came the relaxation with a massage from Melted Massage.  It was so amazing and I felt like great.  However, later in the day after watching Guardians of the Galaxy Part 2 I couldn't get out of my chair.  Is the sign of a good massage sore muscles for the rest of the week?

Maybe....It means that I need to do this more often?

Whichever it is it was the perfect way to spend our special days.  Let's just hope that the next year slows down a  little I am not ready to turn 52 anytime soon. 

No comments: