Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Thanksgiving weekend was full of turkey, stuffing, yummy treats, decorating, and visitors.  After spending all day Saturday decorating our house everyone was pooped.  Time to unwind instead we had family come to visit and spend the night with us.  The kids were anxious for cousins to play with but I was anxious to get my hands on the latest addition to our family Kasen.  Of course I have to fight with the kids & Dave .

He is a keeper

Uncle Dave not wanting his picture take but I did anyway.

Yummy chocolate waffles w/ whipped cream
This is the time of year for yummy treats and to share with others.
Owen told me that he loved them even before he tasted them.  I may have to keep him around for all meals
maybe his eagerness to try things will wear off on my kids.
Who gets him now?
Finally my turn.
Love this sly grin she finally go her wish.

Cousins are the best
There is always someone to play with and have fun together.
In the short time they played baseball, battleship, Legos, and cars.
Only one problem when they leave who do you play with?
Almost time for church
Getting in one last snuggle.
Rylee demanded one last snuggle as well.
As we left of church and they left for home all the kids could talk about was how much they enjoyed having a quick visit.  They especially loved meeting their newest cousin and his is definitely a keeper.  
They can't wait to see everyone again in a couple of weeks.

No comments: