Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Busy Week....Thursday


It was back to LVE and another visit to the second grade and this time to Mrs. Wilson's Class.  It was the final day for a Christmas Story & Activity by the parents.  Ryder & I worked really hard to find a fun story to share with his friends.  The winner was Pete the Cat Saves Christmas and maybe everyone will have a good time.

Christmas Story
Reading to 25 second graders who love this cat.

Fun activity
Making your own Pete the cat.
I forgot my plan to have all the kids pose with their finished cats.  Instead Ryder had to model his later at home.

I loved going to his class and sharing a fun story.  I was worried that it only took 20 minutes and it should have taken 40.  I was worried that it hadn't been enough instead I was greeted by Ryder with a big hug and a thank you.  They all had great time and loved it.

Only one day left before Christmas break.

No comments: