Tuesday, June 9, 2015

First Grade Parents Appreciation Program

Could there be enough time to fit in one more program before the school year ended?  The answer is yes!!!  Ms. Ence has been such an awesome teacher this year and worked her magic once more with this program.  Ryder was so excited to share what he had learned this year in First Grade we couldn't miss it.  Dave, Rylee, and I all showed up.  They performed "The Little Red Hen" and a Thank You Poem.  Then gave a special gift to the parents that volunteered through out the year.

Love all these little faces.

Sharing their reading skills.

Ryder & Ms. Ence
It amazes me to watch these kids perform their reading skills with us.  Each month I have watched these kids develop their skills that I was smiling from ear to ear.  Then I got my special surprise and the kids all grinning back at me as I walked back to my seat.  They all worked to hard on the thank you notes & pictures I will treasure it forever.

Ryder grew so much this year and worked hard to develop the skills he will need to go to second grade.  Now if only we can keep him reading through the summer.

No comments: