Saturday, June 2, 2012

What Does Free Look Like?




FREE!!!!!!

How many times have I said Extreme Couponing can't be done in St. George.  I can't be done on the scale that you see on  tv.  You can't plan it or prepare for it.  It reaches out and grabs you.  You just need to know what you are looking at.

As I walked down the dairy aisle there was a clerk stocking the bins.  He was marking down what I thought were expired items.  I picked up a couple Lunchables marked down to .50 and right next to them he started putting out Oscar Mayer Sub Sandwiches that sell for between 2.68 to 3.50 the new price was .50  Attached to each box was a 1.00 off when purchasing two.  I looked at the clerk and he looked at me.  What is wrong with them?  Nothing the case was crushed when delivered so they can't sell them at full price.    Their loss my gain all eight were free.  Approx $24 of free food.  

The grin on my face was hard to wipe off!!!  We will enjoy and free tastes really good.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love a good deal. It makes me giddy!

The Biggs said...

Sounds like a right time and right place sort of situation!!! Awesome!