Monday, June 18, 2012

The Mind of a Four Year Old

Each day I am amazed at how his mind works since it is always working.  His logic is even more amazing if you stop and listen to what he is asking it usually much deeper than you think.  This weekend has been full of one liners and various conversations that blow my mind.  

I was making doughnuts in the doughnut maker this morning as got out the cooking spray he asked why I was putting sunscreen on the doughnut maker.

Getting ready for church I can do it myself.  After I helped him with his shirt and pants he did his socks & tie.  He then picked up all the coat hangers, attached them to his pants, and told us he had his shooters.  

 New Fashions...by Ryder.
After a round of shooting I told him to get his shoes on.  Can I wear my old sandals?  They don't fit you.  Yes they do!  They were too small when I was a baby, but they fit me fine now. To make his point he wore them to church.

He has had a lot of other words of wisdom.  I had better write them down because I can't remember them all.

No comments: