Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Busy Week

Finally, a week with some sunshine and only scattered rainshowers. Those only happened on Wednesday and Saturday when we want to be outside. Monday, Dave had the kids outside riding bikes, scooters, or wiggle carts. I love the helmets. They must wear them but couldn't they can't seem to wear the right.




This weekend was full of activity as well, but I forgot the camera. We went to Home Depot for their monthly activity...Build a Rain Gage. That is for Dad on Monday. Michaels Craft...Fun with Yarn. Each child built a yarn doll. This was right up my alley. Or in Rylee's words "Mom knows how to do grandma stuff." It was a lot of fun and the kids are eager to add Michaels to our activity list. Ryder's boy doll lasted all day. He then decided to pull it apart and play with the yard. When I asked him to throw it away. He told me he was fixing it.

Spring Break starts tomorrow and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

No comments: