Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Easter Part 2

Well here is Part 2 of our Easter finally. Sunday morning came and they all slept in. Except Reganne of course. She loves to play in their toy room while I am on the computer. Today she is Snow White. Finally, Rylee woke up and we gave them their Easter Baskets. Reganne loved the Candy and Rylee loved the dolls.
We then had to get ready for church. They were excited to where their new dresses. Dave tried to get them to smile for the pictures. Rylee wanted to make scary faces and Reganne wanted to be silly. Dave wanted them to be serious. I told him to take the pictures and we would get the pretty smiley ones later at Kiddie Kandids.


Well we were closer on this one. Ryder has discovered his ear has a whole and his thumb fits nicely in it.
Rylee being scary!!!!!!
Reganne being silly?????
Ryder, saying I have had enough........
It was a wonderful day. I substituted Rylee's primary class again. They sit right behind Reganne's Sunbeam Class. Reganne was up dancing and twirling in her new dress. I finally gave up trying to get her to sit. The next thing I now she is trying to whisper in my ear something that I can't make out. After 4 attempts I finally clued in and she was saying the 1st Article of Faith almost word for word. They have been learning them in Sharing Time. So I had a quick reality check. That even though she looks like she is not listening or learning, she is. I need to have more patience and not to judge as quickly.
We hope that everyone else had a wonderful Easter as well.







No comments: