Sunday, October 13, 2024

Relaxing Week

NOPE!! Who am I kidding that isn't even a word I would use ever to describe life right now. Check out these small windows into the craziness.

Another try

This time they turned out
really good.
Fluffy, elastic, and tasted good on day two.

BON Movie Afternoon
Inside Out 2
This was for everyone that helped out on the
4th of July. 
Yummy popcorn, other team members, and a good movie.
I really enjoyed the look inside the mind of a teenage girl.

Look who is growing.
Big Boy is now bigger than Miss Indy.
She is still the boss.

A Big Wheel?
It's been years since I have seen one of these.
Even all decked out.

Deep in discussion
About cars of course.

Cedar City Main Street
Packed full of people and a large variety of entries
There is definitely something for everyone.
Side note...It's not any cooler here than at home.

It's definitely time a Sunday afternoon nap. Time to recharge my batteries.

No comments: