Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Time to Slow Down or Speed Up

I can't decide which one at the moment. There is only a week before Christmas and I am no where ready. However, who will miss out if I slow down with preparations?  Only Dave will notice that I didn't finish everything.

Miss Indy in her Christmas Dress
She didn't see to mind.
Until Piper started playing with it.
Luckily it wasn't destroyed before Christmas.

Rylee with her work group 
showing off the new jackets they got for Christmas.
This group has changed so many times since I left that I only recognized one other person.

Daily mail
Postman asked if I had finished shopping yet.
I told him that it's not me.
He laughed and said sure whatever you say.

Fun gift from one
of his supervisors.
Will the pancakes really be green?

Beef Rice for dinner
I know communicate with pictures
to Reganne.
Asking if she wants me to save this for her?

Does this belong to you?
Ryder was to take a bite.
DON'T Touch it!!!

Are these yours?
Go ahead and eat them.

Will you buy food for my lizards?
Nope!! not me ask you Dad.
Dave was really nice and bought them plenty of food.

More packages
They are showing up daily.
I try not to be too curious.

Christmas count down has begun.....

No comments: