Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I'm Dizzy

Time is already moving too fast and it will be Christmas way before I am ready. I need to buckle up and plunge right in.

Blooming Christmas Cactus
This one plant that has survived for a long time.
Each year as it blooms it takes my breathe away.
It also brings memories of Grandma Johnson and her green thumb.
I'm still working on mine. With any luck it will turn green in the future.

New Christmas display
Dave & Ryder were bit by the bug after helping Grandma JeanAnn with her village.
Dave found this set on his weekly thrift store trip.
I wasn't sure were we would display it.
Dave had it all planned out and it looks great.

Frosty Fern
I fell in love with this plant while shopping.
I am cheap and refuse to pay $15.99 for a plant. Believing that 
I could find another. Nope!!
If I see one again I will be sure to snap it up.

Good Morning!!
This is not how I left the kitchen before going to bed.
After investigating and a few text message later.
Reganne had her Gecko's out after work and let them play in the sink.
Thank goodness they didn't discover the garbage disposal and escape.
What else goes on after I go to bed?

Costa Vida Baja Bowl
Thank goodness for coupons. 
We are always looking for new food options for Dave. We are both a little tired
of the veggie bowls.
This is all the ingredients in a burrito without the tortilla.
Dave found another option for him and it tastes great to.

Is. this everything?
Time to finish decorating the house. Dave & Ryder brought the 
decorations down from the attic.
Let's get busy!!

Oops!!
There are a few missing. Ryder decided what needed to come down without asking anyone's opinion. He couldn't understand why I went up and found the rest. Time to finish everything up and enjoy the season.

No comments: