Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Christmas Road Trip

It's Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve and we are headed to Las Vegas. The dogs are in their new kennel, the Hummer is gassed up, packed up, and ready to roll. WAIT......

Ryder needed to wait
for an Amazon delivery of new head phones.
The arrived and we were off.

A few bumps along the road are normal for us.

We made it Bass Pro Shop Las Vegas


Loved this mini suite.
Dinner of pizza and bread sticks.

Ryder with new headphones
I keep forgetting he can't hear me
when I ask him a question.

Shopping @ the outlets on Blue Diamond
We did make it to the Galleria Mall.
Everyone was able to buy what they wanted.

This crew looks exhausted.
Dinner at Cheesecake Factory
before heading home.

Musical Chairs
Ryder in back with all the shopping bags.

Rylee in front
to avoid getting car sick
Grandma JeanAnn, Reganne, and me all in the middle.

Everyone made it home tired and ready to crash. However, the dogs had other plans. Remember when we left and all that dog food. Nobody listened to my warning. One puppy exploded and had an upset stomach. The kennel was trashed. Rylee asked a friend to check on them. Due to the mess she brought them back inside to their kennel. Lucky us the explosions continued until we got home. This was not how I wanted to spend my Saturday night.

No comments: