Sunday, November 12, 2023

Liberty Week

Celebrating the 4th of July with a weeks worth of activities. This year there are more activities with more learning about the history of our country. First up is a large exhibit courtesy of Glenn Beck of American artifacts.

United We Pledge Booth
Dave & I volunteered on Friday night.
We had some fun conversations with people at the end of the exhibit.

We even sold a few shirts & bricks

Follow The Flag!!
Up early on Saturday meeting at the WashCo Fairgrounds
Everyone had their cars decorated for a parade from Hurricane to Washington.

Lining Up
Who would have thought that adults can 
get have trouble lining up.

Large flag flying high
at Staheli Farms

Picking a spot in a hay field
to learn about the flag.

Blake & Julie were good sports
to come with us.

Even better angle of the flag.

Glenn Beck
He was the main speaker. He did an amazing job.


Tuachan
Sunday, Prayer for Freedom

Ennis Canter Freedom
was the main speaker

He has an amazing story to share with everyone.

Oranges & Grapefruits
Monday morning bright and early
4th of July Parade

Balance of Nature & United We Pledge
both had entries in the parade
Once again I volunteered to help out with the oranges.
This year I was putting them into boxes to be handed out.
I had my head inside the large crates.

Employees working to 
gather the flag.

Liz and I decided to walk back instead of climbing into the box truck. I got all my steps this morning and enjoyed seeing the rest of the parade. Remembering participating with the royalties.

I was ready for a nap. Maybe a couple of movies then relax the rest of the day. I am celebrated right out. This is one of my favorite holidays of the whole year.

No comments: