Sunday, January 8, 2023

Wedding Prep

We are days away from the main event.  There are a million little details that still need to be worked out and finished.  Are we going to make it?  That is the question of the week.  I keep reminding everyone that the only thing that really matters is they show up and say I do.  The rest is all extra frosting on the wedding cake.

Text message alert.
Rylee is prepared and moving forward.

Gifts
Thank you notes that will need to sent.

I was on a mission to find the right color
of paper goods.  Each store had just a few in stock of black & white.
I decided to try the dollar store (1.25 store now)
BINGO!!
Found everything + napkins in the wedding colors.

Reganne's Maid of Honor Dress
It needed to be hemmed.
I was running out of time to finish it.  Thank goodness Grandma JeanAnn showed
up early and was able to take over for me and finish it.

Hopefully, we will all find time to sleep over the next few day.  I am already exhausted and running on fumes.  Emotions are also blasting everyone in sight.

Buckle Up!! Hang on!!

This ride isn't stopping for anyone.

No comments: