Sunday, January 22, 2023

The Big Day - Part Three - Getting Ready

 I walked into a crazy house in full on wedding chaos.  The groom and groomsmen are all downstairs getting all dressed up.  The bride and bridesmaids have taken over my bathroom.  I was greeted with a shirt that needed to be ironed, a lost tie,  and the best a fully hemmed bridesmaid dress,  Grandma JeanAnn worked her magic.  She patiently worked away while I ran crazy all day.  It would never had been finished in time if it had been left up to me.

Rylee & Johnny

She looks amazing

What would she do without
all the extra help from her friends.

Everything is under control.
She loved all the attention

Dad & Daughter Moment
Dave trying to hold it together.

Taking time for a special moment.
He bought her a compact with a special
message engraved on it.

Ryder & Dave
Can't tell they are father & son?
They looked great all dressed up.

Thank goodness I was behind the camera.  I spared a few minutes to put myself together.  It's amazing to see everything fall into place.  Rylee's hard work over the past 10 months is really paying off.  She looks like a princess on her special day.

Time to find our seats....


No comments: