Wednesday, November 30, 2022

What Is He Planning?

Not sure how I ended up with these pictures.  I started questioning what Ruston is planning or rather what new daring adventure has caught his eye.  The next question that popped into my mind was will he survive? 

The new adventure is paragliding.

What is in the box?

Is it a parachute or sail?
I know nothing about this extreme sport.

What the heck?
Not sure what his plan is but
I do know he can't make it out the door with this on.

The wedding is a month away and I am wondering if he will survive to the big day.  There are rumors that he wants to fit this into the ceremony someway.  I do believe that they had better purchase some life insurance on him since he loves extreme sports.

Stayed tune to more adventures with Ruston.

No comments: