Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Brief Glance of the Craziness

That is our lives!!  There is so much swirling around our family this month and it's only going to increase. 

Class changes?
Ryder decided no band this year.
When he decides something it is hard to change his mind.
This one I didn't argue since he didn't want to practice or even bring his trombone home with him.
Let's see what adventures he tries now.

Waiting in line @ Walmart
I hate self checkout!!
Their lines are crazy it maybe time for pickup.

Raiders Stadium
It looks cool from this angle
Too bad the crowds were crazy the closer we got.

Bridal shower
It's getting closer this whole wedding thing.

Family fun dinner
Homemade pizzas and garlic bread.
I need to really perfect the crust.

Tarantula ALERT!!
Not sure where this guy came from?
He definitely needs to go back.
I think Rylee & Ruston brought him home from their recent camping trip.

Love this picture
Rylee is wanting to get her bridals done here.
It is a long drive to Cathedral Canyon.

Not sure where this picture came from.
It appeared on my phone one afternoon.

It's official
Rylee got her name placket at SkyWest.

Trouble!!
The 3 dogs are going to drive me crazy with the messes they make.
They must be board with all the coupons they shredded.
I will gladly sell them most days to the first person who would take them.
All sales final!!

I need to buckle up for September it's not going to slow down for anyone or anything.

 

No comments: