Thursday, March 24, 2022

Smell the Chlorine

I haven't smelled Chlorine for about 3 weeks.  I didn't realize how much I missed it.  Oops better be careful or I will turn into one of those swim parents.  High school swim is in full swing with meets every weekend.  This weekend I got the phone call that they were in need of USA Officials to help out at the weekend meet at the WCCC.

Kids getting ready

Schools cheering

Parents being the barrier

I learned a few new things at this meet.  For every high school official there has to be another USA Official.  We can't make calls only observe and watch the swimmers.  Even better this meet was over by 11:00.  

It is going to be a busy spring with many swim meets coming to town.  I am excited to learn and watch other officials at work.  Hopefully, learn new skills to help out our club.

No comments: