Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Christmas Vacation Begins....

Weird this year that vacation starts on Wednesday and not Monday?  I should have checked my calendar before starting out the week.  Here we are ready to to go buckle up it's on. 

I have always assumed that having teenagers would make daily life easier.  How quickly my assumptions have changed when I got the phone call.  MOM!!! the oven is on fire!!!  Ryder turned on the oven to make a chicken bake.  They don't taste the same making them in the microwave.  First question are you ok? Second question are you there alone?  Yes and no!!! Turn off the oven and keep the door closed.  Ryder & Ruston poured water on it while Rylee looked for the fire extinguisher.  All survived including my oven.

Dang!! it's dirty
I really need to clean this.
Fire caused by the overflow from Reganne's skillet cookie 
she made for dinner.

On the other hand maybe I should teach him how to clean it instead

Rylee & Ruston's
first Costco shopping trip.
Rylee looking for yummy treats and me on Face Time trying to give directions.

Christmas Gift
Unicorn
When I asked why?  Just like me it's the only and only in our group.

We have survived the first 2 days of break it it now time to have some fun.  Hopefully, enjoy some holiday spirit during another pandemic holiday season.

No comments: