Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Random Snap Shots

Trying to find the perfect title for these type of blogs.  I kind of like Random Snap Shots what do you think?

How random to find a hot air balloon
in your neighborhood.
Courtesy of Dave on his way to work.

Ruston's latest adventure a
Sandrail

A little chilly for a ride
Courtesy of Rylee 
She is convinced that this is a good idea.

Time to start the
Christmas baking!!!
Fudge & Chex Mix
Not sure of the combination but both were tasty.

Checking out the Christmas lights
in Salt Lake City.
Catching up with Johnny.

Before Picture

After
Courtesy of Dave
They were testing out a new cleaner at the hospital.
WOW!!!
I definitely need to get more of this.

November moved a whole lot faster than I was ready for.  Once again I am behind before December gets started.  Wish me luck in catching up.

No comments: