Sunday, May 9, 2021

Creepy Dolls

Who doesn't love Raggedy Ann & Andy?  That would be Miss Rylee.  She claims they are possessed, creepy, and should not be in the house.  Dave found a Raggedy Ann doll at the thrift store a couple of years ago.  It sits on the top of a bookshelf downstairs.  Rylee hates it and claims it tries to jump down and attach her.  

Blake & Julie had a set from his mom that they were going to donate unless I wanted them.  The house has been quiet lately we need to have some fun.  After I scare her I will take and donate them.

Rylee's Bed
Let's put them in her bed to
greet her when she gets home.

A few hours later.
Jackpot!!!
However, she came up and yelled at Dave for scaring her.
I was laughing to hard that I was crying.
Thank goodness my bladder was empty or there would have been an accident.

Rylee's Car
Dave needed to get in on the action.
However, she didn't find them until later the next day.
Her car died shortly afterwards.
Maybe they are possessed.

My bed
Paybacks??
Not sure who they were meant for Dave or I.

The couch?
Did they walk?
Nope, Reganne is getting in on the action.

They were cold
Reganne covered them up.
Piper came up to them and started growling.

It has been a funny week trying to scare each other.  I am not sure I can donate these now.  I think they have become that family memory that keeps on giving.

No comments: