Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

It is day 3 of the wisdom teeth adventure.  The girls have slept all day!!! We treated to them to more KFC mashed potatoes & gravy and Ice Berg milkshakes for desert.  Eat a little and sleep a whole lot more.  

I snuck in a little treat for those of us who weren't sleeping.


Molten Lava Cakes
Just as yummy and not so messy.

Add ice cream
I'm in heaven!!!

Surprise!!
Reganne surprised me with a valentine.
I love these new plush sloths.
For an animal that is ugly, mean, and really slow.  The toy version is so cute.
I was so surprised she has been down and out for 3 days.
Mom, I planned ahead when I asked her how she pulled it off.

My kids are full of surprises.  They show us unconditional love at the oddest times.  I am grateful that they are part of me.  Even when I screw up they are always here to pick me up and make me smile.

No comments: