Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Another Weird Week!

3 kids, one husband, and 2 dogs make for a crazy, messy, and very loud house.  You add in a tired mom which makes even a crazier household.  Cleaning is not my favorite activity but it always seems to be glaring at me to do.  As I finish one task another is glaring at me from across the room.  I will never catch up so I might as well enjoy the ride.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
This time I remembered the sugar.
They were great for breakfast but they didn't last long enough.

How about homemade french bread.
Love @Amberskitchen on Instagram.
She has the best recipes.
Everyone loves Walmart's French Bread so I thought I would try making it myself.
Everyone liked it but it was too sweet.

WHAT!!!
Good Monday Morning.
Another 2 inches of the wet white stuff.
This is also the first time all winter that I have scraped my windows.

These 2 are starting to get along.
More playing than ignoring each other.

Let the craziness continue and let the fatigue from COVID-19 go away.  I can't wait to put the masks away and breathe normally again.  April 10th can't come soon enough for the government mandate to end.  Most places will still require them for awhile.  I hope once it warms up to the summer temps that they will also fade completely away.

Until then I try to mask match instead of mask clash every day.

No comments: