Wednesday, October 28, 2020

It's October



The fall season is finally upon us.  The heat is starting to subside with cooler mornings and warmer afternoon.  Usually there is the dilemma of using the heater in the morning and the AC in the afternoon.  My choice is opening the doors and letting the fresh air inside.  The kids are freezing and Dave is hot.  I love cuddling up with a blanket when I am cold.  It's also time to get the decorations out and enjoy all things creepy & bloody.  I am the family wimp that likes the cute pumpkins and falls smells.

Dave discovered one of the local car washes were doing a fundraiser with a Haunted Car Wash on Friday & Saturday nights the whole month.  I sat in back so Ryder could experience the whole thing.

Creepy & Smoky
at the entrance.  Enter if you dare.

Dang!!!
Where did he come from?

He's back!!!
Ryder wasn't to sure
what would pop up next.

Hello or Goodbye??
It was up to us.  She wouldn't move.
We survived and even had a few laughs.  I can do spooky if I know they can't touch me.  Thank goodness for leather seats.  I was worried that Ryder might lose it.  On the way home he declared that next week it was Rylee & Reganne's turn to go.  It was a fun way to start holiday season out. 


Rylee & Ben
Rylee surprised Ben for his birthday with a helicopter ride
over Zions.

It was a fun weekend full of activities both birthday & Halloween.  Let's keep the fun coming and enjoy!! We are starting to spike again with the virus but nobody wants to stay inside.  This might save us here in Southern Utah.

No comments: