Sunday, November 1, 2020

Rearview!!!

Looking back in the rearview on another crazy week.  We survived school, work, birthdays, swim meets, haunted car washes, debates, and world craziness.

Loved this picture popping up on
Facebook as a memory.
The times were simpler or so it seemed as a kid.
Loved spending the 4th of July in Idaho.
It is still the best place to celebrate our country's birthday.


Tried making banana muffins 
for breakfast.  They looked yummy.
However, I forgot one main ingredient that is definitely a must.
Any guesses??? SUGAR
They tasted ok but by the end of the week we had only ate 4 out of the dozen.
We do require more sweetness in our house.

Snickerdoodle Bread
This was definitely the winner this week in bake goods.
Almost as good as Costco's Cinnamon Butter Bread.

I love to bake but my family doesn't alway share my enthusiasm.  That is ok with guys at work because they will eat whatever I bring.  No leftovers by the end of the day.  Who knows what I will try next week.

No comments: