Tuesday, January 21, 2020

2019 IMX Meet

This meet is one that Ryder wishes he didn't have to attend.  He doesn't like swimming at the SHAC.  I am not really sure of his reasoning but he was a good sport and worked hard.  I also worked hard officiating 2 sessions.  This is the one meet that teams come from across the state to participate.  It was going to be a busy weekend.

Waiting for the whistle to blow!!

To fast for my phone.
Caught his just before he left the screen.

Came in 3rd in his heat.

All arms and legs!

More movement!!

It over and I am starving
He swam good, clean events.  I didn't have to DQ him (which I am really glad for).  We believe he improved on all events but we haven't seen the official times posted yet.  Not sure if they will be available before the next meet in a couple of weeks.  He is working hard during practice each day.  Keep your fingers crossed he is trying to qualify for JO's in March.

The next meet is in January.

No comments: