Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Happy Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  However, I have loved taking the kids to every holiday activity I could find close by every year.  We would celebrate for at least a week if not two.  This year was going to be so different!!! Not only do the kids not want to dress up every night.  They would rather hang out with their friends and not me.  They don't want to work for their chocolate but secretly steal what I bought for the trick or treaters.  

The one day only celebration arrived...

Harry Potter

Black Bunny Clown

Ryder & Friends
Dave & Rylee had to work.  Reganne was off with friends.  Ryder went out with his friends as well. That left the dogs & I to pass out candy.  We were ready for a busy night my bowl was full.  2 hours later only few kids stopped by and my bowl was still half full.

The kids were home by 9 and bowl was still half full.  Time to turn the lights off and call it a night.  This new phase or rather the teenage years really is stressful and they don't share their chocolate with me either.  

Let's hope they still like celebrating Christmas.

No comments: