Sunday, October 27, 2019

I Thought I Had Graduated??

Here I am 30 something years later running around trying to help kids with their final projects, missing assignments, and final performances.  I thought it was supposed to slow down as your kids grow older.  I missed the instructions that it would be even crazier.  

Ready, Set, Goooooooo.........

Monday...
DHMS Treble Singers
This is the all girl choir that they were required to tryout.

Tuesday....
SRIS Parents in PE
We did warmups and played badminton
I got a good workout in.

Wednesday...
Rylee making Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
Teaching her the difference between
a tsp & tbsp.

Putting on the finishing touches.
This did require an outfit change.
They tasted great!!!!
It was an exhausting week but hopefully these things will improve their grades.  It was great to hang out with each one and help with their projects.  

There is still more to come next week.....

No comments: