Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Pioneer Day

Another holiday and another parade.  This one is in Washington City and they were ready to celebrate.  The previous parades I have found a spot to to watch with no problem.  Not this one both sides were lined with people young & old.  Ryder & I found a shady spot and setup camp only to realize we are totally on the wrong side.  The median is were everyone started moving to on our perfect side.  Time to move quickly and find a semi good spot.

Time to start
It was already 90 degrees and very sunny.

This is a boring spot, the people
are strange, and the sun is in
my eyes.
This boy needs more sleep.

Here they come
and in a cool convertible.

Showing off the Princess Wave

Close up
Love that smile!!!

From behind
their sashes now have their names on them.
The girls hopefully had fun in the heat.  It was fun watching them drive by smiling and waving.  We even got a few treats and Dave made it in time to sit by us.  They now have a couple weeks off before the county fair which is going to be a major week long event.

Dave & the kids headed home and I headed to work.  I could sit and cool off for the rest of the day without anyone asking me what is for lunch.  I do have to plan dinner.....Maybe a cook out??

No comments: