Thursday, August 3, 2017

Another Free Concert...

Lonestar was coming through Southern Utah on Monday heading north for a concert.  Their tour sponsor Tractor Supply has a store in Hurricane so how about a quick concert in the parking lot.
I love concerts of all types and "free" makes it a must.  However, I couldn't convince anyone to go with me.  

Dave was hot and tired from work.  Reganne refused no more country music.  Ryder would go but we had to stop at Yogurtland on the way home.  Rylee decided she would go if we would feed her.  We were finally on the road and arrived only 15 minutes late.

It was all acoustical so you had to listen really carefully to find them on the side of the building.

Really dark picture but they are
there in the background.

Heat+boredom+rocks
=dump them over Mom's feet.
They sang all my favorites & hits
Ryder was a good sport hanging out with his
crazy mom.  Listening to "old" music.


FEED ME!!!!
Please....
We finally made it back to the van and trying to get out into traffic on the busy highway.  I was also starving but wanted food before froyo.  McDonald's here we come.  Dave & Reganne had already ate by this time so we were on our own.

Smiles all around
It was the icing on the cake or on the froyo.  Ryder treated us both to the yummy goodness.  I believe we had a great time together even if I had to bribe them to come with me.  It's pretty amazing to be able to see three groups for free and have them so close to home.

No comments: