Thursday, November 3, 2016

Season Finale...The Rams

Soccer Saturday arrived and with it was Silent Sideline Saturday for all the games.  This meant to keep the cheering to only after a score.  No yelling or screaming at the players or coaches or other parents.  Reganne looked at me and asked me if I could handle not cheering for her.  My reply was I would do my best.

The silent reminder...
Could the sidelines do it?

Keeper duties
Reganne was prepared for action.
The game was pretty well matched.  The final score was 6 to 4 we won!!!!  We had a few players from the Premier Teams helping us out which really helped our girls see how the offense can really work together and be successful.  Reganne 17 attempts this week and gave up only 4.  This was the perfect way to end the season.

Giving a cheer to the Rams
They also had a rough season with no wins or ties.
Come and have treats with us
and
Celebrate the ending of the fall season together.

The girls were really bummed that this was the last game until next year.  Reganne asked me to find winter soccer.  That maybe tough to do with the holidays.  Maybe we can do some off season training ourselves.

Time to head home, clean house, decorate for Halloween, and maybe try the new drink place in the neighborhood Fiz.

No comments: