Sunday, April 24, 2016

Family Picture Time

I wanted a new season for family pictures this year.  My first choice was a snow picture but living in Southern Utah it's not always available.  We had snow in the mountains but couldn't get there in time so it melted.

Spring was my second choice and conference weekend was the perfect time.  I  had a captive audience and with a little begging or maybe a lot of begging we dragged the Wheeler's along with us.  Even if it was down the street at the new park.

Waiting for Blake to scout the perfect spot to start.
Whose brilliant idea was it to bring Dexter??  Mine

Everyone was in the doghouse except for
the dog.

Burning off the pent up energy.

More pictures or time to go??
Everyone was a good sport and the pictures turned out great.  Thank you Blake for all your hard work.






Maybe next year we can get the snow picture.  I love these pictures and of course the people in the picture.  Maybe if I stop feeding these guys they will stop growing up.

No comments: