Sunday, August 2, 2015

More Water Fun

Tubing time the kids were excited the moms not so much.  

Check out that water, maybe we should still knee-board.
Julie being a good sport going with the boys.

Dacoda loving the bumps and water splashing around him.

Something is wrong with this picture.
Julie is smiling, Reganne is hanging on for dear life, and I look determined to stay inside.
Which one was having the most fun?
Change of riders + one.
I have the bruises to show for it.
They all started to have fun this time around.
Let's show off our surfing skills.
Watch us!!!
Crash....
This is what happens when Dave has a hold of the rope.
Smiling selfies.
When can we come again?
Ice cream make the holiday even better.
As we got off the lake we noticed Channel 13 News was setting up a camera on the dock.  Don't make eye contact and he won't notice us.  NOT!!!  As I turned around while holding the boat he was coming right towards me.  Can I ask you a few questions?  Sure, as I turned around to look for support everyone was ducking down avoiding any eye contact.  Dave was long gone getting the monster truck & trailer.

I became one of those people that make you cringe while watching the news.  The one question he asked him was am I afraid to bring my kids to the lake after the tragedy last week with the man drowning.  I replied No, it is a good teaching moment with everyone to always wear your life jacket while in the water.  Accidents happen but with a life jacket on they are greatly reduced.  He thanked us for our time.  Dave finally arrived with the trailer and it was time to get off the lake.

Note to self never go anywhere without doing your hair & makeup done you never know what will happen.

It was a great afternoon and everyone was eager to see if we made the evening news.  We had our 2 minutes of fame.

Too bad we were all too tired for fireworks.  Instead we watched movies and relaxed.

Happy Pioneer Day!!!

No comments: