Thursday, August 6, 2015

20th Anniversary Party

For A Child's World and it was time to party.  It's hard to believe that we have been a part of this place for 13 of those years.  The kids were ready to ride the rides and play with their friends.  I was excited to see former teachers and see how the kids have grown.

First up the rock wall.
Ryder scaled it with no problems.

Friends since they were 5 months old.
Know they are teenagers!!!!

Riding the swings
Ryder told me I was small enough to ride this.
 He was right I couldn't reach the ground.

Those crazy teens bouncing the ride.
I did see a few smiles along the way.

Picture time
Saying goodbye to Ms Jasmine.
She is moving to Minnesota this weekend.
It was a great party with lot's of yummy food and good friends to visit with.  Only 2 weeks of summer camp left this year.

No comments: