Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine Boxes

Valentines Day was right around the corner Ryder was excited to make his box for his class party.  Reganne was unsure what her class was doing and Rylee wanted to help.  Time to plan and get supplies.  We recruited Dad to help out since I have no talent in decorating.

Ryder's Box

A full box

Reganne's box

It's fun to see the excitement of another holiday and the eagerness to make their friends happy.  Rylee helped out and then took the leftover cards with her to school and handed them out to her friends or kids that needed a friend for the day.  She even came home with a few of her own.

The sad part is I look forward to all the treats that come home and this year they ate them all before I could grab any.  All they left me was the paper.  I had better be quicker next year.

No comments: