Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Christmas Toys Revisited


How many times do you wonder if all those presents at Christmas will ever get used again.  Our kids get way to much each year and there are some toys that get swept into the closet or under the bed never to been seen again.

This remote control car was one of those toys.  In the past couple of weeks toys have been coming out of hiding under the bed to be played with again.  Criss Cross Crash is another one that has found a new life.  

This little boy has discovered new tricks this past week.  Making farting noises and whistling.  You can always tell where he is since he is making some kind of noise.

Today before sacrament meeting I warned him that he must be quiet and no body noises were allowed.  He would have to go out if he did.  All was good until the last 10 minutes.  First started the giggles, next came the farting sounds, followed quickly by a small whistle.  The mommy glare didn't work.  He then looked up and wanted to tell me a secret.  As I leaned closer he stuck a wet finger in my ear and giggled  I just gave you a wet willy.  Do I strangle or smother him?

Heavenly Father please give me strength to love this little boy and not kill him before he is six.

No comments: